Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where Do You Wear Your Vibram Five Fingers?

Group fitness and Pilates Instructor for the Boca Raton Resort and Club, Heidi Rhoades (pictured with friend, Victor Tort)was spotted wearing her Vibram Five Fingers while dangling from an indoor rock wall.

“I just love my Vibram Five Fingers –They’re exactly what my feet need and help grip the rock wall and work equally well when focusing on Pilates or yoga. I suggest them (Vibram Five Fingers ) to anyone that asks me what I am wearing”!

ActionSportsWeb.com loves Vibram Five Fingers footwear too, Heidi! We think Vibram Five Fingers footwear worn for rock climbing, yoga and pilates, training for marathons and 5K’s, as well as surfing and kayaking are perfect sports and fitness activities to wear your Vibram Five Fingers.

Where do you wear yours? Post a picture on ActionSportsWeb.com’s Facebook page and show us how and where you wear your Vibram Five Fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment